About Michael Stepaniuk
Mr. Stepaniuk lives in Scottsdale and grew up in Calgary. Mr. Stepaniuk relocated to Arizona ten years ago from Canada to pursue his legal education and establish himself as a preeminent family law lawyer in the valley. His dedication to his clients and understanding of Arizona family law provides his clients with an understanding of all aspects of their matter, along with a compassionate and caring approach to clients during their difficult time.
Background & Accolades
- State Bar of Arizona
- University of Alberta class of 2012
- Arizona Summit Law School class of 2015.
- Graduated 3rd in his Law Class
- Seasoned Litigator
- Divorce, Legal Separation and Annulment;
- Legal Decision-Making, Parenting Time, Establishment and Child Support;
- Relocation and the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act; and
- Orders of Protection and Injunction Against Harassment matters.
- Child Custody Modifications
- Grandparents Rights